Set in 19 Acres of Idyllic Countryside
Welcome to Rhyse Farm, a 19-acre farm set in the Worcestershire countryside just on the outskirts of Tenbury Wells.
A family-run, unique wedding venue filled with personality, attention to detail and style.
Discover Our Wedding Venue
We have a simple hire fee which includes exclusive use of the entire venue from midday the day before your wedding until midday the day after for set up and clear away.
You have complete flexibility to bring in whatever suppliers you choose, but we do have a carefully selected list of handpicked recommended local suppliers that we work with should you need their assistance.
Our Venue hire fee includes:
- Black Tin Barn and the Workshop Bar
- The Tom & Gobbler
- The Courtyard
- The Brood House and Brood House Bar
- The Lawn
- A fully staffed evening bar
- Event license for the day
- Venue Manager on the day
- Dedicated Wedding coordinator
- Interior and exterior Festoon Lighting
- No Corkage
- Standard vintage lounge furniture package
- Tables and seating for your wedding breakfast
- Use of all 19 acres of the farm for photos
- Two Fire pits and logs
- Dedicated space for caterers
- Car parking for 90 cars
- The use of our 7m Boutique Bell tent for the night before and the night of your wedding – this can sleep up to 6 people
+44 (0)7841 472 614
For wedding queries please email email@example.com. For Glamping and all other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rhyse Lane, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, WR15 8NH