The Light Up A Life event, held on Sunday 12th December, was a peaceful event that saw hundreds of people attend and pay respects to loved ones no longer with us. Visitors had the opportunity to see the beautiful Christmas tree, with lights shining for all of our loved ones, as well as the Book of Remembrance. Visitors were encouraged to write on tags, wooden memory tags and leaves with the names and memories of their loved ones.
Compton offer a variety of services:
- Compton Inpatient Care – Round the clock expert care on our 18 bedrooms inpatient unit
- Compton Community Care – Care in your home, supporting you to continue living life on your terms
- Compton Living Well Centre – a fresh contemporary space offering a wide range of support aiming to give you the practical and emotional tools you need to continue to live actively and independently with your condition
- Compton Lymphoedema Care – Take charge of your condition with the support of your expert Lymphoedema care partner
- Compton Supportive Care – Build a personalised care plan that works for you, alongside your traditional treatments
JAM Duo were extremely proud to support the 2021 Light up A Life Event held at Compton Care in Wolverhampton.
Jules and Anne-Marie spent the afternoon at Compton Care in Wolverhampton to support Light up a Life. We played Three 45 minute sets in total between 12 noon and 4pm.
Between each of our three sets, a local singing guitarist sang christmas carols with audience participation. Despite slightly overcast British weather, the event was well supported and there were a steady flow of people throughout the afternoon.
JAM Duo – Cello and Piano at your Event
JAM Duo would love to perform at your Corporate Event. We play for a whole variety of occasions from entertainment in Care Homes through to formal MOD Dinners and Corporate Parties. To find out more, please get in touch with Jules and Anne-Marie by filling out our contact form.