We think it’s extra special… Nestled on the clifftop, away from the main hotel, with endless sea views, and a few sheep for company. It’s a place to press pause and shut out the rest of the world.
Tucked away from the main hotel, sitting on the clifftop with views of the endless blue sea. You can book the suite for two nights or more and enjoy your own private wedding, away from the rest of the world for between 2 – 24 guests.
This was the venue for today’s extremely stylish wedding between Alix and Richard and it was our absolute privilege to provide music for them.
Alix and Richard
Gara Rock – Secret Suite
Wednesday 8 November 2023
Option 2 – Ceremony and Drinks
Music for the Ceremony
- Le Cyghne – Saint-Saens
- Cello concerto in G Minor, op 65 III Largo – Chopin
- Nocturne Op 9 No. 2 – Chopin
- Matera – Hans Zimmer
- Ave Maria – Schubert
- At Last – Etta James
Jupiter – Holst (it will be a very short walk for Alix, so I suspect she will bide her time once you start playing. She will likely discuss this with you, as I unfortunately don’t have a musical bone in my body – Richard)
Married Life – Michael Giacchino
Music for the Drinks Reception
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- Nobody Does It Better – Carly Simon
- Until I Found You – Stephen Sanchez
- Moon River
- Star Man – Bowie
- Backstreets / Thunder Road – Springsteen (c. first 2 mins of each)
- Everlong – Foo Fighters
- All the small things – Blink 182
- Let There Be Love – Oasis
- Lava – Kuana Torres Kahele
- Be My Baby – Ronettes
- Perfect Day – Lou Reed
- When we were young – Adele
- We Have All The Time In The World – Louis Armstrong
- Come as you are – Nirvana / Yuna
We really enjoyed being a part of Alix and Richard’s wedding. It was a lovely intimate ceremony. Even though the weather was a typical November day for the UK the views across the sea were still just as romantic and it was a beautiful setting.
We wish Alix and Richard every happiness as they embark on their married life together.