With its ancient, graceful buildings set among 250 acres of landscaped grounds in the beautiful county of Dorset, Canford offers a stunning venue for your entire wedding.
Tracing its origins to the Domesday Book, the Grade 1 listed Manor House offers a unique setting for your civil ceremony while the 14th century Norman church provides the option of a religious service.
For your reception, choose the baronial Great Hall, with its sweeping staircase and minstrels’ gallery where the Prince of Wales once danced after a shooting party, or perhaps the more intimate splendour of the Long Gallery.
With exclusive use of the grounds for your wedding day, there is the option of an outdoor reception by the fountain on the Sunken Lawn with views to the arboretum and parkland beyond.
At Canford School every aspect of your wedding will be tailored to you. Our catering is in-house and our Michelin-trained chefs will work with you to create your bespoke menu. Allow the team to guide you or choose your favourite dishes along with a delectable drinks menu to complement your choices.
- Grade 1 Listed Manor House with origins tracing back to the Domesday book
- A choice of two ceremony and receptions rooms with original features
- Our Michelin-trained in house chefs will create a bespoke menu just for you
- Extensive knowledge of local suppliers and wedding professionals
- Beautiful Dorset village location
- Magnificent grounds ideal for drinks receptions and wedding photographs
Tel: 01202 841254