Loseley House is situated in 1,400 acres of glorious rolling countryside, just 3 miles south of Guildford in Surrey. You will approach the House along a mile long winding driveway passing beautiful parkland. The view then opens up to the truly magnificent Elizabethan Mansion surrounded by well-kept lawns.
Steeped in a history stretching back over more than 500 years, privately owned Loseley Park is tailor-made to make your day special.
Loseley House offers the panelled Great Hall, a magnificent backdrop for civil ceremonies and the elegant Drawing Room. Receptions are held in the 17th Century Tithe Barn which is also licensed for ceremonies.
The spectacular three acre walled garden is based on a design by Gertrude Jekyll and a perfect location for outdoor Celebrant ceremonies, reception drinks and wedding photographs.
- Exclusive use
- Licensed for Marriage
- Either The Great Hall: ceremony capacity 102
- The Tithe Barn: ceremony capacity 140 or 280 (marquee required for reception)
- The Walled Gardens, weather permitting
- Reception capacity: 140 seated, 180 standing
- 180 seated with marquee option
- Marquee lawns
- Elizabethan Manor House
- 17th Century Tithe Barn
- Walled Garden
- Bridal Dressing Room
- Overnight accommodation for Bride and Groom
- Outdoor ceremonies
- Late License: on request
Loseley Park, Guildford GU3 1HS